We love volunteers, student projects, and pro bono help! We welcome volunteers for a few hours or long-term commitments.
SAGE volunteer opportunities run the gamut from hosting a discussion group, to writing stories about people giving forward, to working on special projects.
Click below for examples of ways to get involved:
- Become a SAGE Greeter – welcome people to our community
- Become a SAGE Ambassador – encourage connections and engagement
- Host a Social or Lunch & Learn – spark a conversation about our future
- Become our Office SAGE – help with scheduling, research, organizing, and planning
- Become a SAGE Victory Speaker – inspire others to give forward
- Join the Young Leaders Advisory Board, The LAB – emerging leaders forging intergenerational solutions
- Join SAGE’s Board of Directors – so future generations can thrive
- Chair a Committee or Working Group – share your leadership with SAGE
We also work with prospective volunteers to customize service and research opportunities that leverage your skills and interests. Contact us to learn more.