SAGE Pathways Workshop
Have you been looking for a flexible, short-term volunteer opportunity that can help you make a real difference in your community? If so, attending the SAGE Pathways Workshop is a great way to start!
During two online sessions (February 18 & 25), you’ll discover how to find and engage in meaningful volunteer service opportunities in your community that you can pursue online or in person over a 2 – 4 month period. Read on to learn more. Click for answers to frequently asked questions. Register to attend by February 16!
In a fun, supportive atmosphere, you will:
- share your volunteer interests, motivations, and experiences with other enthusiastic participants,
- learn about SAGE and its network of partners and groups,
- explore two types of opportunities (roles you can play and projects you can join or create) at home or in your local area,
- participate in exercises designed to help you develop your own action plan for volunteering,
- receive support from SAGE Coaches and Community Connectors, and
- have the opportunity to reconnect with other workshop participants at a five-month reunion celebration.
Tuition $25 per person (Waivers are available – email [email protected] for details).
Join us to find your best pathway for making a real, practical difference in your community!